RefWorks has a built-in reader, so you can read full text you have saved to your account without needing Adobe Acrobat or other software.
1) Select the reference with the document and choose the "Read" button in the viewing pane. The full document or article will open for you to read and annotate. If the reference does not contain a document, only the metadata will display (i.e., citation and abstract).
2) Once you are in Read mode, there are several options on the tool bar on the top of the page:
- Return to your collection
- Zoom in or zoom out on the document for enhanced viewing
- Print a copy of the document
- Download a PDF version of the document to your computer
- Highlight certain portions of the text
- Comment on the selected text
- Add notes to the document that you are viewing
- Edit the document reference data