It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
U.S. and international company data, including financials, equity pricing, insider trading, and institutional holdings. Includes some private companies. Sustainability module evaluates companies on Environment, Social, and Governance (ESG) criteria. Restricted to UP students, faculty and staff, for research purposes only.
Full text information on approximately 1,700 stocks, more than 90 industries, the stock market, and the economy. On the Dashboard page, blue Quick Links indicate publications to which Clark Library subscribes. To locate reports on individual companies, enter the company name or ticker symbol in the upper-right search box.
Important publications in our subscription:
* Summary & Index: view basic information for the 1,700 companies covered by Value Line, as well as industry rankings. BUS 205 students, start here.
* Selection & Opinion: Investment recommendations, some macroenvironment data
Contains a wide range of bond data, involving both issuer and issue-level terms and conditions for U.S. taxable bonds, municipal bonds and retail notes. Key Data Fields for U.S. Taxable and Municipal Bonds:
* Issue details including company description, offer amount, industry code, CUSIP and historical pricing
* Current and historical ratings (Fitch, Moody's, Standard and Poor's)
* Coupon details including payment schedule, amount outstanding, interest frequency, bond type and more
* Detailed bond covenants outlining bondholder protections and issuer restrictions
* Corporate actions on significant events at the issuer level
The Almanac provides financial information and performance data for 50 operating and financial factors in 199 industries, organized by NAICS code. Want to look at this book? You can order pages from it that cover the industry/ies to which your company belongs. See our Getting Book Chapters page for details.