Skip to main content
How to Obtain Persistent Links in Docuseek2
- Connect to Docuseek2
- Search for a video or topic
- Choose the title of a video to connect to the full record
- Beneath the video, choose the Embed link
- In the pop-up window, copy the Permanent Link
- If the Permanent Link is obtained from an on-campus computer it will need to be edited to work from off-campus. Try the Off-Campus Link Generator box below
- Test the link in another browser to confirm that it works
Off-Campus Link Generator
Use the Off-Campus Link Generator to get stable and sharable links to items within library databases for adding to Moodle or course syllabi.
Note: this link generator works by adding the off-campus prefix (https://login.ezproxy-eres.up.edu/login?url= ) to the beginning of the URL.
Where to Find the Persistent Link
For questions about obtaining persistent links and making them off-campus ready, contact the Reference Librarians at:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798 | © 2020 University of Portland, All Rights Reserved