Skip to main content
How to Obtain Persistent Links in UP Library Search for Online Items
- Connect to UP Library Search
- Search for a topic
- Choose the title of an item to connect to the full record
- Right-click (Windows) or Control + click (Mac) the linked text that follows Get it now:, then choose Copy link from the pop-up menu
- The copied link is already set up for off-campus access.
- Test the link in another browser to confirm that it works.
For questions about obtaining persistent links and making them off-campus ready, contact the Reference Librarians at:
Where to Find the Persistent Link: For Online Items
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798 | © 2020 University of Portland, All Rights Reserved