Skip to Main Content
Getting Books from Other Libraries
To expand your access to a greater variety of children's literature books, consider borrowing books from other libraries. In particular:
Find & Request Books from Summit Libraries
Summit Requesting Details
What is Summit?
What can I request from Summit?
- Books, DVDs, CDs, and other physical items
How do I request items from Summit?
- Use UP Library Search.
- When you find an item you wish to request, choose the title of the item to see the full details.
- Choose Sign in, and enter your UP username and password.
- Choose Request from Summit.
- Select Request.
How long does it take for Summit items to arrive?
How will I know when my Summit item is available?
- You will receive an email from the library indicating that your item is ready to be picked up from the Service Desk during our open hours. You will have one week to come in to pick it up.
How long can I borrow Summit items?
- 12 weeks for all items (books, DVDs, etc.)
Can Summit items be renewed?
How can I return items?
- Bring them to the Service Desk during our open hours, or drop them in our book drop, to the left of the main entrance.
Requesting Items from Summit & Clark Library
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
Copyright © University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com