Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
During Summer 2022, the library removed multiple links to library resources from university's myapps.up.edu page. This decision was made because these links did not connect through the university's single sign-on system and it was perceived that these links received low use.
Based on feedback we have received about use of these links, we are providing these instructions about how users can add their own custom links to myapps.up.edu.
Adding Custom Links to MyApps
- Go to https://myapps.up.edu, or choose the blue waffle icon in your browser and select My apps:
- In the upper right corner of the page, choose the Edit link (next to the pencil icon):
- From the Edit menu, select the + Add a site link:
- Enter the Name and URL of the custom link you wish to add (such as the Library home page, https://library.up.edu):
- Your new custom link should now appear in alphabetical order in your list of apps:
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
Copyright © University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com