Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
If you find articles that aren't immediately available online, use Interlibrary Loan (UP ILLiad) to request a copy. Articles will be delivered online. There is no additional cost to you to request articles.
Set Up a UP ILLiad Account
To request an article, follow the process on the Getting Full Text tab of this course guide, or:
- Go to UP ILLiad and login with your UP network username and password.
- Choose the Article form.
- Enter the information about the article that you would like to request.
After requesting an article from UP ILLiad:
- You will receive an email from email@example.com when the items are available for you online.
- Article requests take 3 days on average.
- The email will include a link to your UP ILLiad account, where you can view and download PDFs of the items you requested.
- Articles will remain in your UP ILLiad account for 30 days.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
© 2020 University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com