Skip to Main Content
If you find articles that aren't immediately available online, use Interlibrary Loan (UP ILLiad) to request a copy. Articles will be delivered online. There is no additional cost to you to request articles.
Set Up a UP ILLiad Account
To request an article, follow the process on the Getting Full Text tab of this course guide, or:
- Go to UP ILLiad and login with your UP network username and password.
- Choose the Article form.
- Enter the information about the article that you would like to request.
After requesting an article from UP ILLiad:
- You will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org when the items are available for you online.
- Article requests take 3 days on average.
- The email will include a link to your UP ILLiad account, where you can view and download PDFs of the items you requested.
- Articles will remain in your UP ILLiad account for 30 days.
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
Copyright © University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com