Skip to main content
IHW 101 Research
Hello! This guide will help you prepare for upcoming assignments, and for your career at UP as an Integrative Health & Wellness student. Please be in touch if you want to be sure you've found the best possible evidence, or if you want help finding it.
These are the research outcomes for IHW 101:
- Students will be able to identify an Evidence Based Practice Model and understand its importance to health and wellness.
- Students will be able to identify PICOT Components.
- Students will be able to locate and identify databases in Health Sciences.
- Students will be able to construct keyword searches and use Boolean operators.
- Students will be able to locate the full text of an article.
- Students will be able to identify the elements of an APA citation.
Teaching Librarian: Heidi Senior
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798 | © 2020 University of Portland, All Rights Reserved