Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Integrative Health & Wellness
Provides evidence-based information about complementary and alternative therapies. Separate Health & Wellness database
rates effectiveness of specific diets and activities as well as some therapies.
Biomedicine, veterinary medicine, pharmacology, microbiology, and genetics. 1949- . The most current Medline citations are available through PubMed
Google Scholar can be a useful search tool, because you can search the full text of articles. Use it for these purposes:
- Locate articles when you feel stuck
- Identify a useful article, and bring it back to Communication Source (etc.), to see how it's described
- You might find usable subject terms, to help you find similar articles.
- A useful article can also give you an author to look up in Communication Source.
- Bring an article to Google Scholar from Clark Library databases, to find newer articles that cite it. See the Chain of Research page for details.
- Search within citing articles to make sure the newer articles are relevant.
Entrepreneurship & Innovation
Business Source Premier
Business journals and magazines, as well as company, industry, country, and market research reports. Some full text. 1922-
Provides industry and area specific financial benchmarks as well as market statistics.
Full text market research and consumer behavior reports focusing on the US.
Also, take a look at the Clark Library's Business subject guide.
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
© 2020 University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com