Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Getting Books Overview
Clark Library will mail books from our collection to any distance education student. To get books from Clark Library:
- Locate a book that you wish to request via UP Library Search.
- Request the book from Interlibrary Loan (UP ILLiad).
- The book will be mailed to you free of charge; a pre-paid shipping label will be included for the return postage.
- You might be able to obtain books more quickly through local libraries; check out the "Additional Options" pages for more information.
Finding Books to Request
Use UP Library Search to find eBooks, eVideos, books, and articles available through the Clark Library. Important! Log into your library account for full access to online resources.
Set Up a UP ILLiad Account
When you find a book that you would like to request:
- Go to UP ILLiad and login with your UP network username and password.
- Choose the Book form.
- Enter the information about the book that you would like to request.
Books will be shipped via Priority U.S. mail (3 days shipping time). Canadian students will receive books via FedEx International Economy, in about 3-5 days.
A pre-paid shipping label will be included for returning the books to the University of Portland. You are responsible for prompt return of borrowed books.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
Copyright © University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com