Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Reason for this Error
- This error message indicates that our system does not recognize you as a current student, faculty, or staff of the university.
- Occasionally, UP alumni who return to campus as a graduate student/staff/faculty, or staff/faculty who take classes at UP, may see this error message.
- After graduation, UP alumni have off-campus access to a limited subset of library resources. See the Services for Alumni page for more information.
- If you are staff/faculty and currently taking classes, try logging in using your current student credentials rather than your staff/faculty credentials.
- If you are a current student, faculty, or staff of UP (or an alumni with questions about resources available to you), please contact the library at 503.943.7788, or email email@example.com, for assistance.
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
© 2020 University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com