Skip to Main Content
Reason for this Error
- This error message indicates that our system does not recognize you as a current student, faculty, or staff of the university.
- Occasionally, UP alumni who return to campus as a graduate student/staff/faculty, or staff/faculty who take classes at UP, may see this error message.
- After graduation, UP alumni have off-campus access to a limited subset of library resources. See the Services for Alumni page for more information.
- If you are staff/faculty and currently taking classes, try logging in using your current student credentials rather than your staff/faculty credentials.
- If you are a current student, faculty, or staff of UP (or an alumni with questions about resources available to you), please contact the library at 503.943.7788, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for assistance.
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
Copyright © University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com