Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
UP ILLiad (Interlibrary Loan) error message
My Account (UP Library Search) error message
Reason for this Error
- This usually means that your password was entered incorrectly or your password has expired.
- If you have tried unsuccessfully to login more than 3 times, you will be locked out of your account for 15 minutes.
- When entering your username to login to UP ILLiad or My Account, do not include @up.edu.
- Try to login to PilotsUP:
- If you cannot login to PilotsUP, then you are locked out of your account. Wait 15 minutes, or contact the Help Desk.
- If you are able to login to PilotsUP, then contact the Help Desk to see if there is a problem with your account or to reset your password.
- Reset your password using the Manage Passwords page.
- Contact the Help Desk to ask if your account is blocked, your password has expired, or to reset your password.
- Contact the library at 503.943.7788, or email firstname.lastname@example.org, for additional assistance with troubleshooting this issue.
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
© 2020 University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com