Skip to Main Content
About this Guide
Are you getting an error message when trying to access library resources from off-campus?
Use the tabs above to see troubleshooting tips for common error messages, try the suggested workarounds, or contact us for assistance.
How do I Access Resources from Off-Campus?
- From the library's home page, choose the A-Z Databases tab or go to the Guides for Majors & Minors
- Choose any database link
- If you are off-campus, you may be prompted to login with your UP network username and password (unless you have already signed in to Moodle, Pilots, or other applications that use the university's Single Sign On system).
- After your authentication has been verified by the university's Single Sign On system, you will be connected to the database.
Please contact us and share the following information:
- Which resource you were trying to access, and where you found the link
- The text (or a screen capture) of the error message you are seeking
- Which browser you are using
24/7 Chat: Library Chat
Research Desk Phone: 503.943.7788 (1.800.841.8261 x7788)
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
Copyright © University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com