Skip to Main Content
Reason for this Error
- This error message indicates that this link is trying to provide off-campus access to a library resource through our previous proxy server. A transition to a different proxy server occurred during Summer 2022.
- The link needs to be updated to switch to our new off-campus access system.
For links you can update yourself (bookmarks, Moodle course pages, etc.):
- Update the link to use the new proxy prefix (https://login.uportland.idm.oclc.org/login?url=). The Off-Campus Link Generator on the Persistent Links to Library Resources guide can help to create a new link that connects through the new proxy server.
- Please remove the old proxy prefix (https://login.ezproxy-eres.up.edu/login?url=) if it still appears in the URL.
- If the URL starts with https://na01.alma.exlibrisgroup.com, it will need to be completely replaced with a new persistent link to the resource. Use the Persistent Links to Library Resources guide for assistance with obtaining a new persistent link.
- Questions? Please contact the library at 503.943.7788, or email email@example.com, for assistance.
For links the library needs to update (course reserves, links in the library catalog or within library resources, etc.):
- Please contact the library at 503.943.7788, or email firstname.lastname@example.org and ask that the link be updated.
- Please include the following information:
- Citation information for the item you are trying to access
- Where you found or accessed the link (e.g. course reserves, library catalog, etc.)
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
Copyright © University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com