Skip to Main Content
How to Obtain Persistent Links in Artstor
- Connect to Artstor
- Search for an image
- Choose an image thumbnail to connect to the full-size image and description
- On the right side of the screen choose the Copy button to copy the Image URL
- If the Image URL is obtained from an on-campus computer it will need to be edited to work from off-campus. Try the Off-Campus Link Generator box below
- Test the link in another browser to confirm that it works
Off-Campus Link Generator
Use the Off-Campus Link Generator to get stable and sharable links to items within library databases for adding to Moodle or course syllabi.
Note: this link generator works by adding the off-campus prefix (https://login.uportland.idm.oclc.org/login?url= ) to the beginning of the URL.
Where to Find the Persistent Link
1. Choose Copy to obtain the Image URL
For questions about obtaining persistent links and making them off-campus ready, contact the Reference Librarians at:
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
Copyright © University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com