Skip to Main Content
How to Obtain Persistent Links in UP Library Search
- Connect to UP Library Search
- Search for a topic
- Choose the title of an item to connect to the full record
- Choose the Permalink icon (in the row of icons under the Send to heading)
- Choose the Copy the Permalink to Clipboard button.
- The copied link will work from on- or off-campus.
- Test the link in another browser to confirm that it works.
For questions about obtaining persistent links and making them off-campus ready, contact the Reference Librarians at:
Where to Find the Persistent Link
1. Choose the Permalink icon (in the row of icons under the Send to heading)
2. Choose the Copy the Permalink to Clipboard button.
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
Copyright © University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com