Skip to Main Content
How to Obtain Persistent Links in Ovid Databases
- Connect to an Ovid database
- Search for a topic
- Choose the title of an article and then the Full-featured View to connect to the full record
- On the right side of the screen, under Tools choose Email Jumpstart
- On the pop-up window, copy the Jumpstart URL
- The Jumpstart URL is already set up for off-campus access.
- Test the link in another browser to confirm that it works.
For questions about obtaining persistent links and making them off-campus ready, contact the Reference Librarians at:
Where to Find the Persistent Link
1. Choose the Email Jumpstart link
2. Copy the Jumpstart URL
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
Copyright © University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com