Skip to Main Content
How to Obtain Persistent Links in EBSCO Databases
- Connect to an EBSCO database
- Search for a topic
- Choose the title of an article to connect to the full record
- On the right side of the screen, under Tools, choose Permalink
- Click once in the Permalink box to highlight the link, then copy it
- The Permalink is already set up for off-campus access.
- Test the link in another browser to confirm that it works
For questions about obtaining persistent links and making them off-campus ready, contact the Reference Librarians at:
Where to Find the Persistent Link
1. Choose Permalink to see and then copy the permalink for this article.
The permalink is also available from the screen displaying the PDF (after choosing the paperclip icon):
firstname.lastname@example.org | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
Copyright © University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com