Skip to Main Content
How to Obtain Persistent Links in Drama Online Library
- Connect to Drama Online Library
- Search for a video or topic
- Choose the title of a video to connect to the full record
- Choose the Share icon in the upper right corner of the screen; the URL for the video appears near the top of the Share screen.
- If this URL is obtained from an on-campus computer it will need to be edited to work from off-campus. Try the Off-Campus Link Generator box below
- Test the link in another browser to confirm that it works
Off-Campus Link Generator
Use the Off-Campus Link Generator to get stable and sharable links to items within library databases for adding to Moodle or course syllabi.
Note: this link generator works by adding the off-campus prefix (https://login.uportland.idm.oclc.org/login?url= ) to the beginning of the URL.
Where to Find the Persistent Link
1. Choose the Share icon
2. Copy the Persistent URL for the video
For questions about obtaining persistent links and making them off-campus ready, contact the Reference Librarians at:
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
Copyright © University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com