Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
EGR 110 Library Outcomes
1. Students will be able to articulate reasons for why consulting information sources is important to the engineering design process.
2. Students will be able to differentiate between a peer-reviewed source and a popular source.
3. Students will be able to compose and execute searches in the disciplinary database.
4. Students will become familiar with the process obtaining the full text of resources.
ME462/562 Library Outcomes
1. Students will be able to find the appropriate disciplinary databases and resources.
2. Students will be able to compose and execute searches to find sources on instrumentation and analytical techniques.
3. Students will be able to differentiate between research articles and review articles and know how to use them to locate additional relevant sources.
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
© 2020 University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com