Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
PSY 214 Library Outcomes
1. Students will be able to recognize the variety of disciplines that intersect with their topic (psychology, sociology, social work, criminal justice, biology, neuroscience).
2. Students will be able to use the disciplinary databases to find relevant research articles.
3. Students will be able to use database thesauri to develop more precise searches.
4. Students will be able to use APA style to cite articles, including using DOIs.
5. Students will be able to use the RefWorks tool for citation management.
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
© 2020 University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com