Skip to Main Content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
HST 210 Library Outcomes
1. Students will be able to locate and access articles from online encyclopedias.
2. Students will be able to search history databases to locate journal articles and other secondary literature.
3. Students will be able to cite their sources using Chicago Style.
HST 300 Library Outcomes
- Students will be able to locate peer-reviewed secondary articles in history databases.
- Students will be able to identify peer-reviewed articles.
- Students will be able to locate primary source material.
- Students will be able to cite their sources in Chicago style.
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798
© 2020 University of Portland, All Rights Reserved | Icons made by Freepik from www.flaticon.com