1. Students will be able to describe a peer-reviewed journal article.
2. Students will be able to list at least 2 options for obtaining search terms.
3. Students will be able to identify useful databases for social work research.
1. Students will be able to identify community profiling tools, e.g. American FactFinder, SimplyMap, Regional Equity Atlas.
2. Students will be able to demonstrate that they can obtain data from 2 of these tools.
1. Students will be able to identify at least two social work advocacy organizations.
2. Students will be able to identify at least one resource for locating policy affecting social work at each of the federal, state, and local (county or city) levels.
3. Students will be able to use social work and interdisciplinary databases to research the impact of policy.
email@example.com | 503.943.7111 or 800.841.8261 | 5000 N. Willamette Blvd., Portland, OR 97203-5798 | © 2017 University of Portland, All Rights Reserved